Senstar Symphony 7.1 Video Management Software now available
Senstar, a manufacturer of video management and perimeter intrusion detection solutions, is pleased to announce the release of Symphony 7.1, the latest version of its intelligent video management software (VMS). The award winning Senstar Symphony delivers an all-in-one solution for video management, video analytics,perimeter intrusion detection system integration, and alarm management for deployments of all sizes.
- HTML5-based viewing client for live video, playback and alarm log
- Improved integration with Senstar perimeter intrusion detection sensors
- New integrations such as Bosch alarm panel (B9512G) & S2 access control
- Out-of-box support for iOS and Android clients
- Updated Business Intelligence Reports
- BETA version of automatic license plate recognition detecting EU plates without requiring hardware dongle
- Video retention included in Enterprise Manager health packet, allowing users to see video storage in days across enterprise deployments
Customers upgrading from a previous version of Aimetis Symphony will experience the new Senstar branding. New installations of Symphony will also be Senstar branded.
„The latest version of Symphony further streamlines the user experience by reducing installation complexity and improving performance," said Justin Schorn, Vice President of Product Management at Senstar. "With Symphony 7.1, we continue to build on our success as one of the industry’s most trusted and reliable video management software providers."
Senstar Symphony 7.1 is available worldwide in Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish. Senstar hardware appliances such as the R-Series are expected to ship with Symphony 7.1 pre-loaded in October.