SALTO Systems to introduce several BLE Enabled access control Innovations
“Our mission has long included providing the hospitality industry with the ability to control access needs and secure guest room doors without complex and expensive wiring. We’ve taken that to another level with our emphasis on incorporating mobile access Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology into a variety of our products — including AElement, JustIN Mobile, and existing XS4 escutcheons — to make access control more convenient for end users,” said Rob Zijl Vice President Hospitality Access Solutions at SALTO Systems.
SALTO Systems’ featured products at HITEC — one of the most well-known hospitality industry events — will include those that help hospitality installations streamline operations from back-of-house to the front desk, said Zijl. SALTO Systems solutions exist for virtually every touchpoint that can affect the experience of the hotel brand and create unique keyless experiences for guests.
The HITEC conference, sponsored by Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP), offers a unique combination of top-notch hospitality technology education and an unparalleled trade show showcasing the latest products and services. This year’s HITEC expo will be held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans from June 21-23. HITEC attendees are encouraged to visit SALTO Systems’ Booth 1339 to demo the best electronic lock solutions, including:
- AElement with BLE Launches at HITEC SALTO’s AElement stylish RFID design wireless electronic locks can now be opened using BLE. The AElement product line integrates all physical security needs in an energy efficient and easy-to-manage system that’s totally wire-free and networked through SALTO Virtual Network and SALTO Wireless network.
- SALTOXS4 Seamlessly Manages Hospitality Access Control Operations Control guest room locks, back of house locks, and perform all needed hotel door operations from within one user-centered interface. SALTO’s Hospitality access control platform combines electronic door components, peripherals, and software, providing tailor-made wire-free networked access control solutions.
- SALTO’s JustIN Mobile App Opens Doors With Phones JustIN Mobile replaces the need for a physical access hotel room card by securely sending a mobile key Over the Air (OTA) from SALTO’s ProAccess SPACE management software to an iOS or Android device. Guests can now access their hotel room and bypass the front desk by using their smartphone as a room key; checkout without having to return keys; and extend their stay simply by requesting an extension via their phone.
- SALTO’s XS4 Mini Hits the U.S. SALTO’s ANSI-compatible XS4 Mini escutcheon’s easy-to-install design makes it simple for security professionals to upgrade and replace mechanical key operated door locks with the latest electronic back-of-house access control solution. The XS4 Mini offers quality stainless steel construction and Mifare-DESFire and BLE technologies allowing it to work with conventional smartcards and SALTO’s JustIN Mobile app for both guests and staff.
- SALTO ProAccess SPACE Offers User-Centered Access Control Management ProAccess SPACE offers a web-based, easy-to-use access control platform with a user-centered interface designed for maximum efficiency in managing users and doors. Its modular design allows users to choose the functions they require with the ability to expand as the system grows. ProAccess SPACE has also integrated Bluetooth capabilities for superior efficiency and convenience.
“We’ve worked hard to add features that enhance access control and offer state-of-the-art guest experience and cost-cutting convenience for management,” said Matthew Mrowczynski, Vice President Global Hospitality at SALTO Systems North America. “We hope HITEC attendees will take the time to stop by SALTO Systems’ Booth 1339 to demonstrate our hospitality-designed security solutions.”