HID Global Showcases the Latest Evolution in Identity & Access Management for Government Organizations
The Securing Federal Identity event will take place in Washington, D.C. on June 5-6, 2018. This event is a great opportunity to hear from government and industry experts about the latest trends in digital identities and how they affect Federal Agencies.
HID Global is privileged to again be a Platinum sponsor for this event. HID will have experts on hand to walk you through our industry-leading secure identity solutions, and offer a sneak- preview of some newer solutions that are still under wraps.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- FIPS201 compliance, including Derived Credentials so mobile users can securely access applications
- How to implement support for Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation (CDM) including the recently defined BOUND-P capability
- How to deploy enterprise visitor management, including with innovative visitor cards that behave like a PIV card, but that don’t require issuance infrastructure
- How agencies can provide secure, convenient and cost effective authentication solutions to citizens and comply with SP800-63
- Trusted individual certificates as well as medium device hardware assurance so you can securely interact with people that are not eligible to receive a PIV card
We will also preview and demonstrate upcoming innovative solutions that can augment or replace PIV cards:
- Mobile credentials with the breadth of capabilities of a PIV card, but that can be consumed over a convenient Bluetooth connection
- Continuous Behavioral Authentication that can ensure in real time that the right person is accessing your applications
- FIDO 2 authenticators and the result of our partnership with Microsoft